Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a quick trip to cvs!


I needed to get out of the house with the kids! So I really didnt see any deals I had to have at cvs but I knew they had mnms cheap/ SO I bribed my kids with them.

So in 15 minutes this is what I got....


First Deal
MnMs are buy one get one free at cvs.
I had 5 buy one get a free pretzel mnm free.
So 10 bags of mnms FREE

Second Deal
Stride gum for on sale for .88
2 coupons bogo free
So 4 packs for 1.76 total or 44 cents each


Third Deal
4 Colgate toothpaste on sale .89
4 coupons 75 cents off
4 tubes total .56 or .14 cents each

Forth Deals
There is tons of clearance makeup...you just have to hunt.
Loreal Eye liner clearance 2.12
Loreal Lip gloss clearance 2.12
2 Loreal dou lipgloss at 3.25 each
Total 10.74
I had 4 1.00 off loreal makeup coupons.
Total 6.74 for all 4!

My total for this quick trip.
9.06
Pretty good!
The bottom of the recipt said I saved 57.92

I will be going to Target tommorow and that will make for some good deals!

2 comments:

  1. All the coupons I had were from the sunday paper....I forgot to say that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm m&ms are worth the trip!

    ReplyDelete