Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pudding Pops!!

SO since pudding pops are a thing of the past it seems and my kids love pudding I decided to give it a try...
BUT Popsicle molds are pricy and only make 4 or 6. SO I did some research and am trying this for other recipes as well!!
 Make Cook and serve box of pudding with 4 cups milk.
Make as directed on stove top till thick.
Stir in 1 cup plain yogurt or whipped toping in off the heat.
I then found these pretzel wrappers at michaels and thought to give them a try!
So when the pudding is ready fold the sleeve over and then put the funnel in.
Makes the mess easier to put in a cup so you dont drop it!!!
I put about 1/4 cup in it. DO it fast...if it gets too thick a spoon helps to get it in.
Then tie a knot on top and put in freezer!
Cut off the knotted end and peal back some of the wrapper. The wrapper peals off and the kids LOVED them!!!!!!
I also did another one thats still freezing! equal parts OJ and Coconut milk Vanilla.....It tasted like an orange juicus. SO yummy!!!!!!!! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment